A job fair especially for people who can speak two (or more) languages. Talk with employers from may area organizations, including
- Framingham Public Schools
- Stop & Shop
- and many others
Location: Westin Hotel in Waltham, 70 3rd Avenue
- He had bad breath this morning.
- The doctor told her to take a deep breath.
- More examples of breath on YouGlish
- There was so much smoke, it was difficult to breathe.
- On a cool spring day, she loves to breathe the fresh air.
- More examples of breathe on YouGlish
More pronunciation videos at Tarle Speech & Language Services page on YouTube
Here are 10 common English words that can be difficult to pronounce. How many can you say??
How about the word “hamburger”?
What other words are especially difficult for you to say?
The free Word Book from Voice of America (VOA) has definitions for 1500 common English words. There are many different ways that you can view this book: