- It requires LOTS of practice, and sacrifice (you would often rather be doing something different)
- There are difficult moments along the way, and probably times when you think about giving up
- It feels easier if you can find ways to enjoy it, such as having other people to support you and do it with you
- It takes a long time to reach your goal, but when you do, you get a great sense of pride and achievement
- Even after you finish, you can always continue to improve
Congratulations to the runners of the 2018 Boston Marathon, including Framingham Adult ESL student Cristina, who finished her 16th Boston Marathon! And also special congratulations with much gratitude to Michelle Gibson, who dedicated this marathon to raising money for our school.