Learning English in MetroWest
is a blog supported by Framingham Adult ESL Plus (FAESL+) to connect with adult English language learners in the Boston MetroWest area. FAESL+ was established in 1984 by a group of concerned citizens in the community using private donations. It operates as a department of Framingham Public Schools, which provides space and support for our classes. The FAESL+ program has grown from 30 students to more than 750 students each semester, with morning and evening classes. Still, each semester there is a long list of people waiting for a place in class.
The Learning English in MetroWest blog is intended especially for people in our region who are strongly motivated to improve their English fluency. It will provide:
- Helpful tips to improve your English skills
- Suggestions for helpful websites, apps, and other online resources
- Information about English classes and conversation groups in MetroWest
- Descriptions of resources in the area aimed at helping immigrants
- Suggestions for family-friendly places and events in the area to visit (great places to practice!)