Match the picture with the name of the tool, and find the words in the puzzle…Answers below: Continue reading
Use this web page to practice saying the letters of the alphabet.
Touch the letter and you will hear it pronounced. Then try to repeat it out loud. When you think you can say the letters, try the Speaking Challenge and the Listening Challenge.
Kahoot is a free app where you try to answer questions about many topics, including English, in a game-style way. You get points for answering a question correctly – and quickly. Let’s try a 5-minute Kahoot especially for beginners on this blog:
- Install the free Kahoot app on your iPhone or iPad, or on your Android phone or tablet
- From your phone/tablet, press on the picture below, or this link
- When you press, it should open the Kahoot app and start the game
You can also open the Kahoot app, press “Enter PIN” and enter this number: 0900656
Soon there will be more articles about how to use the Kahoot app to test, and improve your English.
– I’m too scary to go bungee jumping.
– He was scary of the loud noise.
– I’m too scared to go bungee jumping.
– He was scared of the loud noise.
- Scared (used as an adjective) is a feeling – similar to afraid. I feel scared. She is scared of bees.
- Scary is the reason for this feeling. Going bungee jumping is scary. Sharks are scary.
Learn the names of these cleaning supplies, and listen to the pronunciation…
Read more about these on Learn English Have Fun.
There is a YouTube channel called English For You. They have recorded 80 classes of about one hour each. They categorize them as:
- Beginner (30 videos)
- Elementary (30 videos – a little more difficult than beginner)
- Intermediate (20 videos – more difficult than elementary)
The videos are a mix of American and British English. Here’s an example – the first lesson from their elementary videos…