Below is a list of other classes (not ESL) in MetroWest – such as high school equivalency (HiSet/GED), citizenship, or job training).
- Status: Space available.
More info, including an application, on the website.
- Retail job training and help finding a retail job
- Requirements include: Intermediate (~Level 4) English capability, U.S. work authorization, not currently working in a retail job (in a store). For other requirements, see the application
- Not required: Experience, high school degree
- Classes Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday evenings 5:00 – 8:00 PM (for 6 weeks)
After the 6 weeks, meet once a week on Tuesdays until you get a job
- Cost: Free
- Location: Keefe Technical School, 750 Winter Street, Framingham
- Contact: Cindy Key, firstname.lastname@example.org, (508) 281-6910, ext. 9
- Status: Space available for Credential to Career program. Registration is open for the next training, which will go from January 22nd to April 9th
- 12-week training. 6 workshops – once every 2 two weeks, with one-on-one coaching the other weeks
- Training and personal coaching to help adults choose a career, and find out how to get there, pay for it, and be successful
- Requirements: You must be a parent/guardian, and there are also some low-income requirements
- Not required: You must know some English (~intermediate level), but fluency is not required. High school degree (or GED/HiSET) is also not required
- Cost: Free for parents in MetroWest
- Facebook page
- Office Location: Watermill Center, 800 South Street (Suite 610), Waltham
- Class location: To be determined
- Contact: Erin Lotridge, email@example.com, (617) 423-0504