– There are many differents flavors.
– I went to the market and bought some differents things.
– I like to meet people from differents countries.
– There are many different flavors.
– I went to the market and bought some different things.
– I like to meet people from different countries.
- Different is an adjective, which describes a noun. “Three”, “blue”, “happy”, and “strong” are all adjectives.
- Adjectives are always singular, even when the noun they modify is plural.
- You would not say: “I saw two blues cars.” or “There are many strongs women.”
- Say: I saw two blue cars. There are many strong women.
I have a different idea. I have two different ideas.
- There is an English word that sounds very similar to differents – It’s “difference“, which is a noun that describes what is different between one person/thing and another.