– Remember me to make a doctor’s appointment tomorrow.
– That song remembers me of our trip to Cape Cod.
– I reminded that I have to work on Tuesday.
– I reminded to pick up milk at the store.
– Remind me to make a doctor’s appointment tomorrow.
– That song reminds me of our trip to Cape Cod.
– I remembered that I have to work on Tuesday.
– I remembered to pick up milk at the store.
Remember (Don’t forget):
- is the opposite of “forget”
- Remember is something you think about from your own memory – it’s internal
- Remember + something
- I remembered your birthday.
- I remember the first day we met.
- Remember + to (She remembered to call her mother.)
- Remember + that (I remembered that there is no school today.)
- YouGlish examples of remember (also remembers and remembered)
- Remind is to help someone remember something – it’s external
- Remind + someone + to
- Carla, please remind me to do my homework
- I have to remind my father to take his medicine.
- Remind + someone + of
- That smell reminds me of springtime.
- That dog reminded me of the dog I had when I was a boy.
- YouGlish examples of remind (also reminds and reminded)