The website eslyes has a page with 365 very short stories. Each one takes only a few minutes to read. You can also listen to each story (in normal or slower speed). After you read and listen to the story, there are several exercises you can try.
- To listen in slow speed you need to press the speaker button to the right of the title.
- The number after each title in the list is the reading difficulty. A higher number means it’s more difficult to read
- Exercises include
- Yes/No questions about the story
- Crossword puzzle
- Dictation of some sentences in the story
- Fill in the blank (Cloze)